Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Terribly busy

It's been a while since I last posted anything. I've been extremely busy at work. We're currently nearing the first milestone of a very ambitious project. I'm not a 100% sure we'll make the deadline, but we're doing the best we can. We're currently using WCF and Windows Workflow. While the WCF is very basic, just a webservice to accept requests to do stuff, the WF stuff is more interesting, so I hope to be able to post more about that later. Ccurrently I'm trying to implement a SOAP logger. We had one for our ASMX webservices, but since we use WCF now we can't re-use it. According to some blogs I found on the subject creating one is easier then it was for ASMX webservices. But I haven't got it running yet. As soon as I have, I'll detail it here.

No comments: